Thursday, March 22, 2012

Guess What?

Number 4 is on the way because we are expecting again! So everyone start praying for me that this is a boy because I really want this to be my last pregnancy and I don't think Mike will be completely happy if it isn't a boy. So really, pray hard. : ) As usual, I have been  really sick. Another great reason for this to be my last one, it stinks loosing 3-4 months of your life feeling like you want to die.

Any who, I had to smile when all the upchucking started because one time I was sick when Mike wasn't here (he usually rubs my back and brings me water and a toothbrush and stuff) and it was just the girls and I. I guess Emma has become quite the experienced daughter of a sick mommy (this is the third time for her) because she shooed Anya out of the bathroom, rubbed my back for a second and then went and  got me a glass of water. All without being asked. It was so sweet and I really appreciated it. I am blessed to have such sweet little girls around during hard times.

I have become quite the expert on throwing up and I have been toying with the idea about doing a post about all my throw up stories. (There are quite a few.) I kind of want to because it is such a huge part of my history and I kind of don't because, well, it's gross. I don't know, maybe I will, maybe I won't. I guess you will just have to wait and see.

The other day Mike and I had a fun contest to see who could think up more terms for throwing up. I think Mike ended up winning, I can't remember. It is amazing how many different ways there are to express that unpleasant experience. (Sorry about the focus on all the grossness, but it's what's going on these days.) 

Well, for now, we will just wait for that fateful ultrasound when we find out what we are having.

5 comments:

Hazlett Family said...

Just wanted to tell you congrats on number 4. I can totally sympothize with you on the sickness but instead of 3-4 months I am sick the whole time. My second was better than the first so hopefully the next gets even better. Probably not but we can sure hope. Makes me not want to get prego again. I have some interesting stories as well. And you have a great husband mine just stays away during those lovely moments. Again congrats. Cute family.

Jessica Rodgers said...

So gross yet so sweet I am feeling so torn! :) I am sorry you have been so sick! I feel for you! I hope you get your boy but I guess your girls are so sweet and you make cute girls so I will be happy for you either way! Let me know what I can do for you!

Julie and John said...

Congrats! I empathize with the misery. When are you due? We are due Sept. 25. :)

Court said...

Congratulations!

'Cembers Thoughts said...

When are you due? Three girls and then... I am glad I don't to pick boy or girl. Would I want a fourth girl or would I put a boy with three girls. Glad God gets to make the choice.
Congrats, hope that you aren't as sick as often.