Thursday, March 22, 2012

Anya's New Do

I know it is inevitable with little girls, but Anya cut her hair today. Luckily it was savable. Unluckily we had to cut bangs. She looks adorable, but I hate trying to grow out bangs, it was such a pain when we did it with Emma. 

Anyway, I had cut something up for preschool this morning and when I went to put the scissors away, I couldn't find them so I figured I had already done it already. Well, it turns out that they had fallen under the table and Anya found them and decided to play barber. 


I cut her hair this evening and Mike says, "Oh my gosh it's a mini you!" He says it's uncanny how much we look like each other. What do you think?

 
 
Man, I think the morning sickness is starting to wear on me because I am looking a little dark under the eyes. Anyway, the sad thing is that now I am probably going to have to cut my hair because, let's face it, it's not fashionable to be matchy matchy with your three year old. Thus is the life of a mom.  

1 comment:

Julie and John said...

I think she and Kaitlin look like Mike and Emma looks like you.