Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching Up

I am finally done with all the Christmas posts so this is going to be my "what we have been doing over the last two months," catch up, post. 

A fun hairstyle Emma came up with for team spirit day.
Kaitlin enjoying her new ride.
Emma and her matching doll.
Kaitlin started walking! She started mid January and I was so happy. I was hoping that she would start before Halloween, but that dream died when she got sick for so long. After that, we were traveling and there were too many Grandma's and Grandpa's and Aunts and Uncles and cousins holding her and playing with her for her to get much walking time. (Man that was a long sentence!)  I am so happy that she finally started because now she can go outside. She loves to play out there and walk around the bike track and play in the play house.

We got passes to the Arizona Science museum for Christmas and we have already used it a couple of times. (Thank you Grandmas & Grandpas!) We decided to do a picnic in front of the museum and were surprised to find that we were sitting in a pigeon zoo. There were so many of them and they would not go away!
 
 Inside the museum they have a weather simulator for extreme weather conditions. Emma loved taking Anya on it and being her comforter during it. 
 

Mike and I got to go see Wicked!! It was amazing and a complete dream for me. I loved it!
 
We went and visited Mike's Grandma and Grandpa in Lake Havasu over a long weekend. It was a lot of fun to see them and spend some time with them. We happened to be there during a big fireworks convention or something like that so we went to see the show that night. The first half was really lame, but the ending was awesome! 

Sharing a drink on the ride there.
Waiting for the fireworks to start.

No comments: