One of our favorite things that we did over Christmas break was going ice skating. Sunni, Tyrah, Mike, and I took all the young kids and it was a lot of fun for us. Tyler and Logan even made an appearance for a few minutes.
 |
| Sunni & I and the stroller buddies - Bryson & Kaitlin |
 |
| Tyrah & Sierra |
Anya completely surprised us and ended up being pretty good. Especially since it was her first time. She spent most of her time using one of those walker things, but she was able to skate by herself for about 1/8 of the way around the ring. I was so proud. I knew there had to be some coordination in there somewhere. : ) The best part was that she was just so excited and happy the whole time we were there. My heart warms just thinking about it.
 |
| She started with the walker with us helping. |
|
|
 |
Then she did the walker by herself.
|
 |
| Next was help with daddy. |
 |
| Then she did it all by herself! |
Emma kept to the wall most of the time and kind of did her own thing. She skated with Mike and I for about a second and then went off on her own. Kaitlin just chilled in the stroller. Literally. (LOL! Get it? She chilled. . . I crack myself up ; )
 |
| She's getting so big. |
 |
| Cold nose kisses! |
It was so, so, so much fun! We will definitely have to do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment