Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas 2011

I've noticed a pattern that I always take forever to post my Christmas pictures because I know it is going to take forever. But I have decided to bite the bullet and go for it (at least in part) today.

This year was a little bit of a crazy, trip. After two weeks of traveling, we racked up 42 hours in the car total. It was a lot. Luckily, the girls were amazing and Kaitlin only cried for about 45 minutes of those many hours. She's such an angel. Since we did all that insane driving, we were so lucky that we got to visit a lot of family and some friends. We got to visit a lot of the people we love so here is the list.

We went to Oregon first to visit my side of the family. We were all able to be up there together except for Scott. : ( 

Anya and Grandpa Poff
Whitney, Emma, Sierra, & Trey - Cousins!
Macey, Anya, & Bryson - Cousins!

Then we went down to California to visit Mike's side of the family. 

I think we can safely say that Mike got his goofy side from his dad.
Kaitlin and Uncle James
Melanie, Anya, & Emma - Cousins!
The girls had fun harassing their Uncles- James, Brian & Danny- as much as they could.

While we were there, we were lucky enough to meet up with some of our good friends from Provo, the Snows. It is amazing how we all could just pick up where we left off like there was no time apart. Claine is going to Stanford so we went and walked around campus for a while. The kids had fun picking fruit off of some of the trees. (Don't worry, you're allowed to do it.) It was so beautiful there, my heart was sad when we had to leave. We had so much fun seeing them and next time we will have to make the visit much longer!

The whole gang including the dog. : )
Anya, Emma & Ariah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, I miss you guys. We should all meet up in California sometime.