Friday, February 24, 2012

Christmas 2011

 We feel so spoiled and blessed this Christmas. We were expecting it to be a small affair, but it ended up being pretty amazing. 

We opened presents from the West side of the family before we left Oregon, My mom made us a beautiful "crazy quilt." It has all sorts of different blocks with different patterns that we have used a lot since. She said we can play I Spy with it while we are sitting on it and the girls love it. They have each picked their favorite square already. This isn't from Christmas, but this is Kaitlin sitting on it when we had a picnic. 


At the Chipman's, we went to church Christmas morning then came home and opened presents. The girls got to open their stockings before we went to church. Man, it's been so long since it happened, I only remember a few of the details. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for doing it 2 months late. Anyway, here are the highlights.

Emma and Anya wore their matching jammies Christmas eve.
 
Kaitlin joined us for opening stockings and she was a cutie.
 
Her favorite thing was eating the animal crackers she got in her stocking and then trying to steal more from Anya and Emma. This is her with her hand in Anya's box and eating one of her crackers. 
 
Kaitlin's big gift this year was a riding toy. This was take two for her. We tried to get her one for her birthday, but it was too big. 
 
Anya gave us the greatest heart broken face when her new wand from Santa broke. It cracked us up.
 
Anya's big gift was a scooter and she has gotten quite fast at riding it around. 
 
Emma got boxes within boxes that ended up being an MP3 player. She was really excited. 
 
I have to share, Mike's mom and dad got me one of those hard floor cleaners that I have been wanting for so long. When I opened it, I was literally speechless. It was amazing. It came in really handy because when we got home, there was a big mess from the cat so I got to use it right away. I just have to say thank you again because it was such an awesome surprise.

We were blessed, we really feel like we didn't deserve everything. Thank you again. We love you!

No comments: