Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Anya's 3rd Birthday

Little Anya turned 3 this week! We are so happy she is a part of our life. She is so loving and sweet. And she is always making us laugh by making funny faces or saying silly things. One of my favorite parts of each day is this conversation:

Anya: "Mommy?"
Me: "What?"
Anya: "I love you."

Melt. My. Heart.

We had a party at home on Sunday for her birthday. She enjoyed opening presents, having cake, and playing with her new toys.

She is a huge book worm and so I decided to make her a story book cake. I tried to do it last year and failed miserably. But, I made it work this year because my brilliant husband suggested I try making the fondant ahead of time so that if it doesn't work I could do something else. Anyway, she loved it.

The words say, "Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess with beautiful red hair."

 

Emma was sweet and bought her a present with her own money.
The bouncing ball she got from Mike and I was a huge hit!
On Monday we went as a family to a place in town called Toy Town. It has a bunch of cute little houses with different dress up themes and tons of toys. 
We had a lovely tea party.
Mike was thrilled to be there. : )
Dressing like princesses? Hum, we never do that!

Happy birthday Anya!

No comments: