Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hair Obsession Part 3

So I was playing with Kaitlin's hair the other day while she was eating and I got a little idea. I tried my little idea and realized: Holy Cow! I can braid Kaitlin's hair!


How do you braid the hair of a 6 month old you wonder? The answer is very quickly.



Taking these pictures of Kaitlin made me think of some things that I want to remember about Kaitlin at this age.

As you might have noticed, she is dressed in the first picture and naked in the second. During the course of trying to get a cute picture of her hair, we had to take a break to change her diaper. Kaitlin spends a lot of time being naked these days because she has a blow out pretty much every day. Sometimes more than once a day. Her record is that she pooped on 5 blankets plus two sets of her clothes in one day. And they weren't just little receiving blankets, most of them were big floor blankets that she plays on during the day.


A fun thing about her is that she loves getting kisses which is a good thing because she gets a lot of them on a daily basis. When I put her hair in a pony tail on the top of her head, it makes this cute little Cindy Lou Who thing because of her curl.


Emma and Anya usually get along, but one thing they often fight over is who gets to be close to Kaitlin. They like to lay over her and get right in her face so they often argue of who gets that spot. Kaitlin loves her sisters. They can always cheer her up and they make her really happy.


Kaitlin is by far the loudest person in our family. A friend was watching her yesterday and she said, " I can't believe how loud she is. She started screaming and I ran into the room to see what was wrong and then I realized that she was just playing and talking. " She likes to yell and scream when she's playing. She's an amazing baby who is happy all the time and is so much fun to play with. She is a very inquisitive and active little girl. I think she'll be able to keep up with her sisters just fine.


1 comment:

Ben and Summer said...

She's absolutely adorable! What a great bunch of beautiful sisters. Do you ever look at hair blogs? Have any recommendations?