So Emma has started to become aware of being "cool" and pop culture. For the last few days she has come home with her shirt buttoned all the way up and her collar sticking up. I was thinking to myself, oh, she's starting to want to look cool. Then she explained to me yesterday (after asking if I knew why her collar was up) that she wears her shirt like that because it makes her look like a girl vampire. That also explains why she only wants to wear her red shirts.
I guess I still have a little bit of time of my sweet little girl and her wonderful imagination.
P.S. Here's another fun hairstyle we tried lately. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's a french braid made of smaller braids. I like it cause it's a little bit funky and still pretty.

I guess I still have a little bit of time of my sweet little girl and her wonderful imagination.
P.S. Here's another fun hairstyle we tried lately. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it's a french braid made of smaller braids. I like it cause it's a little bit funky and still pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment