We are so blessed with a wonderful, loving, supportive family. We've been extra blessed that we have gotten to see a lot of our family over the last two months who have visited for holidays, to see Kaitlin, and for fun! Here is the line up (it's in chronological order of who came when):
Grandma West - Grandma came to take care of Kaitlin and I after she was born. We were lucky that we were able to celebrate Halloween and Mike's birthday together with her. We were very grateful that she came to help when she was busy getting ready to move into a new house and was working on fixing it up. Thank you mom and thank you Larry for sharing her. 


Grandma Chipman - We are so blessed that Grandma Chipman came to help. She was so patient with baby Kaitlin who had started to develop collic when she was here. It seriously put a cramp in her cooking style, but our meals were delicious none the less. We were lucky that she cooked for Mike's birthday and mine too! Thank you, thank you many times over. 

The Kings. I can't believe I didn't get a picture with Kristi and Kaitlin! I really thought I did. It must have been because that night was so crazy. We love living so close to the Kings and always look forward to getting together with them! I am also indebted to Tony who cooked the salmon (big yuck!) for me on Mike's birthday.

Grandpa Chipman - Grandpa Chipman's visit was a nice surprise! He came for a few days on business and we loved playing games and goofing off with Grandpa. We hope that we will get to see a lot more of him as he comes to Phoenix more often for his job!
Great Grandma Cheek - I was so honored that Grandma Cheek came to visit. The drive was long and she was only able to stay a few hours, which made our time even more precious. Her wonderful friends came down with her and we had such a relaxing afternoon eating and visiting. Now that I'm a little less pregnant, we will have to return the favor and go visit her!
The West Family - It was so much fun to see the West's! I have three kids and I am struggling, I don't know how Sunni does it! She is such an inspiration. We usually only get to see our West cousins once or twice a year, so it was a lot of fun to spend a couple of hours with them when they came to visit. The girls (and Bryson) played while Sunni and I chatted. We loved seeing them!



Uncle James & Melanie - James gets the award for easiest visitor to have! Having he and Melanie here was so nice. Melanie and the girls played so well together and James was a huge help with Kaitlin. He was so patient with her incessant crying and it was so nice to sit down and relax and play games together.

Uncle Scotty - I loved having Scotty come to visit! I miss him tons and maybe some day we will convince him to move to Arizona with us! The girls loved playing with him and goofing around. I loved going black Friday shopping with him! It was so much fun! He even cooked us dinner while he was here. We are so excited that he chose to come see us and hope that we can see him again soon!

The Kings. I can't believe I didn't get a picture with Kristi and Kaitlin! I really thought I did. It must have been because that night was so crazy. We love living so close to the Kings and always look forward to getting together with them! I am also indebted to Tony who cooked the salmon (big yuck!) for me on Mike's birthday.
Grandpa Chipman - Grandpa Chipman's visit was a nice surprise! He came for a few days on business and we loved playing games and goofing off with Grandpa. We hope that we will get to see a lot more of him as he comes to Phoenix more often for his job!
Great Grandma Cheek - I was so honored that Grandma Cheek came to visit. The drive was long and she was only able to stay a few hours, which made our time even more precious. Her wonderful friends came down with her and we had such a relaxing afternoon eating and visiting. Now that I'm a little less pregnant, we will have to return the favor and go visit her!
The West Family - It was so much fun to see the West's! I have three kids and I am struggling, I don't know how Sunni does it! She is such an inspiration. We usually only get to see our West cousins once or twice a year, so it was a lot of fun to spend a couple of hours with them when they came to visit. The girls (and Bryson) played while Sunni and I chatted. We loved seeing them!
Uncle James & Melanie - James gets the award for easiest visitor to have! Having he and Melanie here was so nice. Melanie and the girls played so well together and James was a huge help with Kaitlin. He was so patient with her incessant crying and it was so nice to sit down and relax and play games together.
Uncle Scotty - I loved having Scotty come to visit! I miss him tons and maybe some day we will convince him to move to Arizona with us! The girls loved playing with him and goofing around. I loved going black Friday shopping with him! It was so much fun! He even cooked us dinner while he was here. We are so excited that he chose to come see us and hope that we can see him again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment