Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, we didn't do the traditional trick or treating. We went to Emma's school party and to our ward party and it was plenty fun. On Halloween we did what we should always focus on and celebrated Mike's birthday with my mom, his mom, and the Kings. It was a busy, but fun weekend. Here are my cuties.
Anya was Strawberry Shortcake
Emma was Superwoman. I realized how much she is growing up, that she didn't want to be a princess or fairy or some other cute little girl person. Sniff, sniff, my little girl isn't so little any more. I will concede that it fits her personality . Even her gymnastics coach calls her "mighty mini." And she looks awfully cute in that costume
Doughnut race at the ward party. I don't know who won because I was feeding Kaitlin for a good majority of the time.
After eating during most of the party, this is how Kaitlin spent the rest of the night.
This year Mike hit the big 3-0! For the next couple of years, I can constantly harass him that at least I am still in my twenties! For Mike's Birthday we had a lot of fun hanging out and attempting to play games. Tony made his famous white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. There were so many candles that it took a group effort to light them all.
It's amazing that the fire didn't melt the cake. ; )
Happy birthday to my husband who is soooo old. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment