Monday, December 20, 2010

My Little Girls

Things are finally settling down here at our house. Kaitlin had some tummy issues that gave her a lot of discomfort which equated to a lot of crying over the last month. After seeing the doctor on almost a weekly basis, we figured out that she is sensitive to dairy. So easy fix, no dairy for mommy (yeah, easy my foot, what is Christmas without chocolate and cookies?) and it turns out that Kaitlin is a very calm and sweet little girl. We have felt so blessed to be able to see her sweet side. Here are a few precious moments I caught on camera.



I wanted to include some shots of some of Kaitlin's firsts.

First real bath.

First visit to church. Does anyone else notice her crazy hair. I just don't know what to do with hair with curl. I am in uncharted waters here.
Doesn't this shot just capture the essence of Emma? Energy anyone?She was expressing to me how much she loved the pumpkin pie that Aunt Kristi made for Thanksgiving. And where Emma goes, Anya will follow. Here's Anya expressing her enthusiasm just like big sister.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Laura- I adored your Valentine story you shared with me. What a great mom you have and a sweet memory to cherish and fun tradtition to carry on. Love it. ;) Have a super day. Jen