We have done some fun things since we got back from Oregon:
New Years! Yes, Emma has three party blowers with more stuck in her pockets. We spent the evening at Kristi & Tony's house. Mike's parents were also in town so it was a really fun time for all of us. Of course, Kristi and Tony had some deliciously awesome food. (As always!)
Later during the break, we went to the science museum in Phoenix with the Kings. Mike couldn't go, but the girls and I had a blast! Plus I got some great ideas of supplies to have and activities to do with my preschool next year.
Here is Emma on a bed of nails.

Sabrina riding a bicycle two stories up in the air.

A very cool computer program that has a screen that has "pebbles" dropping down it that change directions based on where or how you are standing.
I had to put up this last picture. Anya has such a huge belly. I just love to rub it!
New Years! Yes, Emma has three party blowers with more stuck in her pockets. We spent the evening at Kristi & Tony's house. Mike's parents were also in town so it was a really fun time for all of us. Of course, Kristi and Tony had some deliciously awesome food. (As always!)

Later during the break, we went to the science museum in Phoenix with the Kings. Mike couldn't go, but the girls and I had a blast! Plus I got some great ideas of supplies to have and activities to do with my preschool next year.
Here is Emma on a bed of nails.

Sabrina riding a bicycle two stories up in the air.

A very cool computer program that has a screen that has "pebbles" dropping down it that change directions based on where or how you are standing.

I had to put up this last picture. Anya has such a huge belly. I just love to rub it!

No comments:
Post a Comment