Emma and I love to cook together. She will often help me fix dinner or make bread or a dessert for fun. Today is Emma's Kitty's birthday. I asked her what kind of cake she was going to make and she said a strawberry cat cake. I asked her what the recipe was and here is what she said:
"You melt some butter and mix it up.
Then you add more butter to make it yummy and mix that together.
You put in one cup of flour and two, no three cups of sugar.
You stir them all together and mash it with you hands.
Then you bake it. You put on ears and whiskers and then body and the tail and the feet (I found out it is a kitty shaped cake) and put frosting on."
With all that butter and sugar, I think that is going to be one deliciously fattening cake. She must take after her Grandma Chipman and Great Grandma Cheek because they are amazing cooks who make amazingly delicious food. I think they must have passed on the secret of "then you add more butter to make it yummy." Good luck with your cake Emma!
"You melt some butter and mix it up.
Then you add more butter to make it yummy and mix that together.
You put in one cup of flour and two, no three cups of sugar.
You stir them all together and mash it with you hands.
Then you bake it. You put on ears and whiskers and then body and the tail and the feet (I found out it is a kitty shaped cake) and put frosting on."
With all that butter and sugar, I think that is going to be one deliciously fattening cake. She must take after her Grandma Chipman and Great Grandma Cheek because they are amazing cooks who make amazingly delicious food. I think they must have passed on the secret of "then you add more butter to make it yummy." Good luck with your cake Emma!
No comments:
Post a Comment