Anya took her first big girl bath with Emma this week. She absolutely loved it.


Emma kept pouring water on her head and I was going to tell her to stop, but Anya kept laughing. Anya slipped and went under for a second and it didn't phase her in the slightest. Maybe she takes after her mom and will be part fish.
When I was a baby, we were at a swimming party with some family friends. While my mom was talking I crawled into the pool and started to sink. One of the boys that was swimming pushed me out. My mom got me, changed my clothes and put me down to play. The next thing she knew, I was crawling into the pool again. Ever since then, I have lived as much of my life as possible in the water. It is still my favorite thing to do.


Emma kept pouring water on her head and I was going to tell her to stop, but Anya kept laughing. Anya slipped and went under for a second and it didn't phase her in the slightest. Maybe she takes after her mom and will be part fish.
When I was a baby, we were at a swimming party with some family friends. While my mom was talking I crawled into the pool and started to sink. One of the boys that was swimming pushed me out. My mom got me, changed my clothes and put me down to play. The next thing she knew, I was crawling into the pool again. Ever since then, I have lived as much of my life as possible in the water. It is still my favorite thing to do.
1 comment:
It's amazing how much little little kids love the water. I can't help but watch Jeffrey in the bathtub as entertainment! He spalshes and gets on his belly and kicks around. I love it. BTW: EMMA LOOKS SO BIG!
Post a Comment