A whole bucket load of snow dumped on Provo this last week. Yesterday alone it snowed 8 inches. Needless to say, we have spent some serious time in our snow pants over the last couple days. Emma and I have been enjoying how deep and soft the snow has been, it's much better than the wimpy snow we got last year.
Today when we went out, our friends Jo and Liz were out too so we decided to build a snowman. No, a snowwoman. Emma and Jo lost interest after about 5 minutes, but Liz and I persevered and we made a snow princess it was so much fun that I have to post pictures. 

Emma took this last picture. She did a great job centering it. Unfortunately it was the only shot we got with Liz and I in it because my camera battery died right after. Our princess was great, but she had a very short life of only a couple of hours. It got so warm today that her head fell off and her torso bent in half. Sigh.
Today when we went out, our friends Jo and Liz were out too so we decided to build a snowman. No, a snowwoman. Emma and Jo lost interest after about 5 minutes, but Liz and I persevered and we made a snow princess it was so much fun that I have to post pictures. 

Emma took this last picture. She did a great job centering it. Unfortunately it was the only shot we got with Liz and I in it because my camera battery died right after. Our princess was great, but she had a very short life of only a couple of hours. It got so warm today that her head fell off and her torso bent in half. Sigh.
2 comments:
That is one beautiful snow-woman! I am so impressed...you and Liz have talent. :D
That is sweet. I have never seen a more awesome or feminine snowperson!
Post a Comment