Here's the game.
1. Pick 25 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie, or pick one of your own favorites.
3. Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search functions. That's cheating and it ruins the fun.
1. “And yet I am unmoved.”
2. “Do the Q-tip! Q-tip! Now throw it away! Now what am I doing? I'm makin a pizza!” - Hitch
3. “I love you.” “I know.”
4. “Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.”
5. “Eunice? That's a person named Eunice?”
6. “I feel... thin. Sort of stretched, like... butter scraped over too much bread.” - Fellowship of the Rings
7. “When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!”
8. “A: You can never go too far. B: If I'm gonna get busted, it is not gonna be by a guy like that.”
9. “Beavers and Ducks!”
10. “Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?” - Three Amigos
11. “I'm gonna hit you so hard that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style!”
12. "Don't touch it! It's pure eeeevillll!"
13. “Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?” - Transformers
14. “I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us.”
15. “Nazis...I hate these guys!” Indian Jones and the Last Crusade
16. “Most things in here don't react too well to bullets.”
17. “Light the lamp not the rat!! Light the lamp not the rat!” - Muppet Christmas Carol
18. “Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.”
19. “Ruperict, You've been banging your pots again, haven't you? I told you, If you keep on banging your pots, you won't have any left!”
20. “Dude, did you just drop me from a forty foot cliff?”
21. “Once again you really shouldn't mumble, 'cause it's kinda starting to bum me out.” - Willy Wonka
22. “I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case.” - Toy Story 2
23. “A bear in it's natural habitat-A Studabaker.” - Muppet Movie
24. “And so without further gilding the lily and with no more ado, I give to you, the seeker of serenity, the protector of Italian virginity, the enforcer of our Lord God...” - Knight's Tale
25. “There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness.” Kung Fu Panda
Updated 5 minutes ago - Add Comment - 0 Comments
2 comments:
Ahem. Since no one else has had a crack at it, I'm going to take a shot. Here goes: 13. Transformers, 15. Indiana Jones... and the Last Crusade? Not sure which one, 22. Toy Story?, 25. Kung Fu Panda. So how'd I do? I don't even know if I'm reading the rules right, but I hope I am.
So 2.is Hitch, 6. is The Fellowship of the Ring 10. is The Three Amigos, 17. is The Muppet Christmas Carol, 21. is Willy Wonka, 23. is The Muppet Movie and 24. might be A Knight's Tale (whatever that one with Heath Ledger in it is called).
Post a Comment