Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Here's pictures from Christmas. The first few are from our ward Christmas party. Emma didn't want to sit on Santa's lap, but she actually stood in line this year so we are making baby steps.


The day after Christmas, we kind of relaxed all day. Mike decided to hook up his computer to the big, flat screen and the boys and kids played old nintendo games and Mario Kart. The little ones got some screen time on the nintendo DS while everyone else took turns on the big screen. Even grandpa relaxed and played a few rounds.

1 comment:

ZAC said...

You finally have time to blog Laura! I just want to write my disclaimer because I love all of my friends so much. However, I see I'm not the only one who is busy in life! I love your little baby's face up top with the Santa pictures. I can't remember her name. Anyway, you look great! Now I have you on google reader. You should be afraid!