Here are some random shots from this fall.
Creating "nests" to watch general conference in.
Raking leaves. (A new experience for me and the girls!)
Watching a BYU basketball game with Grandpa and daddy.
Watching Fiddler on the Roof (the taped version of Grandpa's play) and loving every minute of it again.
The first snow. The girls were cracking me up that they insisted on putting on all their snow clothes for it. They even put on "googles" so they could look up without it getting in their eyes.
Brandon's new hiding place. Maybe we can put him in here when he's getting into mischief.
Dress like a Dr. Seuss character at school day.
I went to look for the girls to get them started on their chores one morning. I couldn't find them and then I heard giggling in the bathroom. It looks like we have some goof balls in our tub!
Our sweet little Foxy dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment