Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Real Elsa and Anna

The movie Frozen has hit our house with the force of a whirlwind. Frozen songs are getting sung, Frozen barbies are played with constantly, and plans for Halloween 2014 came about 11 months early. I think it has something to do with a blond older sister (Elsa) and a freckled, red headed little sister (Anna) being the main characters. That pairing seems to be familiar somehow . . . if I could just put my finger on it . . . 


Actually, when Emma and I got to see a sneak preview, I felt like bouncing in my seat the whole time - this movie is about my girls! Today in church one of our little neighborhood friends was sitting a few pews behind us. She leaned in to her mom and said, "Look mom! It's Elsa and Anna!" So awesome!


Emma and I caught the Frozen bug a little early because we were lucky enough to see a sneak peak before it came out. Emma's friend NaShayla won some advanced tickets. Her mom offered us two of the tickets if I would be able to pick them up while she was at work. It worked out well, and we made some good friendships along the way. We got to see it in 3-D. My favorite part was when Elsa was building her ice castle. It was pretty awesome in 3-D.

Yep, that's my daughter folks. 
Emma & NaShayla
Sporting some sweet shades.

No comments: