Sunday, January 26, 2014

Christmas 2012 (Yep that says 2012)

So, I've been avoiding doing this post forever but I need to do it so I can update some of the other things we have been doing. This was the most unforgettable Christmas because we got to spend it at the happiest place on earth with some of the people that we love most. It was non stop fun and we had such an amazing time. We are so grateful to Alan and Helen for taking everyone. Even thinking  about it now makes me smile and want to go back. 

Christmas day we spent it at home and drove down to Anaheim the next day.  It was a pretty typical Christmas morning. Matching jammies, seeing the tree together, opening presents. Sadly, baby Brandon slept through it. And even more sadly, I didn't get any pictures of his first Christmas. It kind of breaks my heart a little. Anyway, here are the pics.








 You can't have Christmas morning without the mistletoe headband! 
Mike's special present, a card deck of 52 things I love about him. 



No comments: