Friday, July 6, 2012

A Day in the Life

Toward the end of the school year, Emma had a choir concert with her school she did a great job singing.
 

She got chosen to play the xylophone with some of the other kids. Grandpa Chipman would be proud of how well she did keeping rhythm. I may be biased, but I think she was the best one playing!
 

Kaitlin has been so much fun these last months. She has so much personality and loves to give kisses and snuggles. She loves to be silly and loves dancing. When she dances, she shakes her little bum and it is so adorable! She loves hats and shoes and we have a hard time keeping track of where our shoes are even though we put them away when we take them off.

She isn't talking a lot, but she says a few things. She calls Emma "Memmem." One day she and I were downstairs and I was looking for Emma who was upstairs. So Kaitlin walked to the bottom of the stairs and called, "Memmem!" just like I do.

This summer we have been doing a lot of swimming. Mike and I have been working with Anya trying to help her learn how to swim. For their birthday, we got the girls matching swim towels. 

We've also gone to the zoo a few times. Kaitlin actually got out of the stroller and walked around with us. She got pretty excited seeing some of the animals.
 

Our zoo has a fun splash pad during the summer so we brought the girl's swim suits and let them run around.

No comments: