Here are some random pictures from a day in the life:
Julie and I took our kids bike riding/roller blading and we had a lot of fun. We didn't quite go where we originally wanted to because I sort of lead us astray, but we had a lot of fun anyway.
One lucky daddy!
Bib buddies!
Another teacher at Mike's school gave us this huge dolphin toy (I'm thrilled. Really.) Anyway, about 5 minutes after he brought it home, Emma had already dressed it up.
The best seat in the house!

We watched a movie together as a family this weekend and I tried my best to capture the moment because Emma and Anya were watching it with their arms around each other. This picture definitely doesn't do it justice but it was so sweet.
Julie and I took our kids bike riding/roller blading and we had a lot of fun. We didn't quite go where we originally wanted to because I sort of lead us astray, but we had a lot of fun anyway.

One lucky daddy!
Bib buddies!

Another teacher at Mike's school gave us this huge dolphin toy (I'm thrilled. Really.) Anyway, about 5 minutes after he brought it home, Emma had already dressed it up.

The best seat in the house!

We watched a movie together as a family this weekend and I tried my best to capture the moment because Emma and Anya were watching it with their arms around each other. This picture definitely doesn't do it justice but it was so sweet.

1 comment:
CUTE. I wish we could go to the park right now!
Post a Comment