This week was spirit week at Emma's school and we had a little fun on Friday which was crazy hair day. When one of her classmates heard about crazy hair day she said, "Mom, that's great! I just don't have to comb my hair that morning."
Emma wanted to do something a little more simple, but I persuaded her to be a little more wild. For those of you who knew me in high school, I tried to instill in her the idea that we held firm to: when you do spirit week, you do it all out. I had fun telling her some of the fun things that my friends and I did for our spirit weeks. Emma was converted to an 80's Cindy Lou Who and we both had a lot of fun in the process.

After school, we went to the park and hung out with a bunch of the moms and kids from Emma's class and it was so nice and relaxing. I thank my friend Diane so much for taking the pictures for me because sadly, tragedy has struck the Chipman household and we cannot find our camera battery charger. I am at a loss what to do and am fearful for my blogging outlet as it is temporarily stinted significantly. Alas, we will eventually prevail and either find said charger or pay an arm and a leg for a new one. C'est la vie!
Emma wanted to do something a little more simple, but I persuaded her to be a little more wild. For those of you who knew me in high school, I tried to instill in her the idea that we held firm to: when you do spirit week, you do it all out. I had fun telling her some of the fun things that my friends and I did for our spirit weeks. Emma was converted to an 80's Cindy Lou Who and we both had a lot of fun in the process.
After school, we went to the park and hung out with a bunch of the moms and kids from Emma's class and it was so nice and relaxing. I thank my friend Diane so much for taking the pictures for me because sadly, tragedy has struck the Chipman household and we cannot find our camera battery charger. I am at a loss what to do and am fearful for my blogging outlet as it is temporarily stinted significantly. Alas, we will eventually prevail and either find said charger or pay an arm and a leg for a new one. C'est la vie!
2 comments:
SO awesome! How did you get her hair to stick STRAIGHT up like that?!
Great hair! I had no idea you were so enthusiastic about school spirit. I'm curious too, HOW did you do that hair?
Post a Comment