Saturday, December 12, 2009

O' Christmas Tree

We have a tree (sort of) and it looks great (snicker, snicker). But Emma really wanted a tree and we love her so much that we are willing to have this tree in our living room. And it makes me laugh. So, in essence it is doing everything a Christmas tree should do and is bringing joy and happiness to our lives. (Unless you are Mike, in which case it is bringing embarrassment.) I hope you enjoy our tree too. (smile, giggle)

Emma was great at helping and we had a lot of fun together.


Anya was great at bringing me ornaments.

A couple of years ago was the year of jingle ornaments. We all got one and then some. Emma wanted the whole family to be together so she put all our jingle ornaments together.


Yes, the diameter of the tree is only about 1 foot.

Yes, the star is as wide as the whole tree. And yes, the tree is crooked. I promise I did my best to fluff and straighten. : )


1 comment:

Court said...

I love it! My Mom always said, All trees are beautiful once they're decorated and I agree!