Thursday, October 1, 2009

The "Fixed" Hole

We had an incident and innocent doors were injured. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.
One night, the girls were mischievously playing after they had been put to bed. "Mack" went upstairs to put them in their place and as he "gently pushed" the door open with his fist a loud crack echoed through the house. The damage had been done. With a depleted pocketbook, this poor defaced door cannot be fixed. So I did what any mom would do. I covered the hole with a cute sign for the girls' room. My mom wanted to see it, so here it is.

(At least the hole is centered on the door.)

1 comment:

Sunni said...

Great story! How hard was that gentle push "Mike"? ;)

Lance gave a "gentle" punch to a cupboard once. I should have made a cute sign for it.