Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life Science Museum

I have realized again, how much I love being a stay at home mom. We saw a family of deer while driving Mike to work and started talking about different kinds of deer and where they live. So, that afternoon, the girls and I went to the Monte L. Bean life science museum at BYU. It was awesome and we had so much fun. Emma has been there a bunch of times but she still had a great time. While we were there we went on a "safari" trying to find all the animals that they had on a scavenger hunt at the front desk. Wahoo! I am not working and can just go do stuff like that off the cuff. I definitely recommend it to anyone in the area. It is a great winter activity and the kids never get bored with it. They have a bunch of different age leveled scavenger hunts at the front desk. That might even be a good date, to see who can do the expert one the fastest or something like that. Anyway, here are the pictures.

The girls in front of the butterfly made of butterflies.

A sacrificial offering to the hippo Gods.

Emma in front of the Liger (Yes that is a lion/tiger mix.)

No comments: