We had a fun and relaxing Valentine's Day. Emma and I worked that morning on making Valentines to give to her friends which was a lot of fun. She went to a birthday party for a couple of hours and I was banned from the kitchen with the instructions to go take a long bath or something. Since the kitchen was the last room in the house for me to clean, I had no chores to do and I spent the afternoon reading and playing with Anya. The reason for the ban on the kitchen was that Mike made me a bouquet of origami flowers. They were really cool and each flower was a different design. The best one is the red rose in the front which I guess was also the hardest to make.
The greatest part was the card he found for me. It is so perfect for us and I had to put it on the blog because it made me laugh so much. The picture is what really makes it great. I like collecting turtles so it was even more appropriate.
The inside said, "You're pretty, and I'm unusual."
The greatest part was the card he found for me. It is so perfect for us and I had to put it on the blog because it made me laugh so much. The picture is what really makes it great. I like collecting turtles so it was even more appropriate.
The inside said, "You're pretty, and I'm unusual."I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!
1 comment:
That is the most darling card! I know a few couples who'd love to get their hands on something like it. As for the origami flowers, GOOD JOB MIKE! They are beautiful. Very different/unusual but so cool!
Post a Comment