We love to read all the time and I have recently gotten to the end of my list of great books to read. If you can, please take a minute and respond to this post telling me what one of your favorite books is and why. Then, I can make a new list and get to work or not because usually I am reading when I should be cleaning! Thanks all!
Emma reading some mail and a book to Anya.
Bed time stories with Daddy.
My favorite people in the whole world.
Emma reading some mail and a book to Anya.
Bed time stories with Daddy.
My favorite people in the whole world.
1 comment:
Books are the best. Esp. with children. Your gils look so cute together. I have just started teaching Sierra to read and she is learning really quick. She must have been more ready than I realized!
Post a Comment