| Interesting choice of attire Brandon. |
| Always a happy girl with her turtle in hand. |
| I'm not sure if I should laugh or be concerned when I saw this. |
| A perfect place to read your book. Maybe the only quiet place around. |
| Bubbles! |
| That's some serious arm hair you have going on there Brandon. |
| A princess (and Olaf) "tea" (hot chocolate) party with Sarah and Marley. |
| They got to use my real tea set that I brought back from Russia. |
| I love the see the temple. Timpanogos temple |
| I'm not sure they are supposed to bend that way. |
| What a couple of dolls! |
| Peek-a-boo! |
| Touching the vaulted ceiling. |
![]() |
| Emma and I participating in Hope of America. We were in yellow at the top the second section from the right. |

No comments:
Post a Comment