Can I say how much I absolutely love having a boy. People who claim boys and girls aren't different, have never had the experience of having 3 girls with very different personalities and then have a boy. He is so different. Case in point - he pushes my curling iron (not hot) around the bathroom and makes boy sounds. Next point - He loves on us by giving us head butts and tackles us. Next point - He can't see a ball without hitting, kicking or throwing. I think you catch my drift.
Anyway, I super love the new experience of having a little boy in our family. Here are some things Brandon was up to in the spring of 2014.
Helping us dig out the dirt to put in some pavers in the walkway in between our backyard fence and our patio.
Dribbling soccer balls all over the place in the front and backyard.
No comments:
Post a Comment