Before we moved, I took some pictures of Brandon's nursery because I loved sitting in there and I had fun decorating it.
This is an overall shot of the whole room.
I loved sitting in this corner and having quiet time with Brandon when he was an infant. We would just sit together and look at each other.
These cute hangers were given to me by a friend named Ember when I was babysitting her little boy. I wanted to hang things that had meaning to us - BYU hat, B for Brandon, his first hand and foot print, and a little tie to remind him of being a righteous future priesthood holder. The monkey was from when we were visiting the Kings and went to the Phoenix zoo before we moved here. Anya was a baby and Mike wanted to get it for Emma as kind of a last present as an "only" child. : )
I painted this mural when I was pregnant with Kaitlin. I sure do miss it.
A good friend of mine, Rebecca, made his bumper pad to match the crib skirt that we bought when I was pregnant with Emma and then never used. (Until now!) Inside the crib you can sort of see the beautiful quilt that my mom made that Brandon sleeps with and his favorite snuggy that he won't go to sleep without. Rocky the raccoon.
As a bonus, here are some cute bath pictures. He loves being in the bath and splashing. However he hates being at the splash pool when we go swimming. He's so funny.
1 comment:
i had a rocky the raccoon too when i was little. i didn't know that you painted. such a cute mural.
Post a Comment