. . . pump that CV spirit up. Sorry, when I was thinking of the title for this post it brought back some softball memories. We used to cheer on the bench when our team was batting. Did anyone else do that or were we the only nerdy ones? Anywho, the post . . .
Hi!
A friend from church gave us some free passes to Pump It Up so Emma earned the trip by doing chores the first time we asked. We got to go yesterday and it was so much fun! The extra fun part was that the friend happened to be there too!
It was a lot of fun full of lots of smiles. I had as much fun as the girls racing them across the bouncers and going down the slides with them. The slides are really slick so we went pretty fast.
One of the bouncers was actually a little bit of a challenge to get up because it is this netted tube with layers of criss crossed stretchy elastic every few feet so that you can pull yourself up. I was glad that no one was below me because I definitely wasn't graceful about getting to the top. : ) Emma made fun of how slowly I was going and I told her that I'm not a monkey like she is.
I was really proud of what a good job Anya did with all the climbing. I think Emma has been a good influence on her as far as trying to be more physical and being brave.
I kept trying to take a picture of Anya bouncing . . .
. . .take one - that's her foot in the lower middle
. . .take two - falling over onto the net
. . .take three - there we go!
Even Kaitlin had a little bit of fun. Or judging by the size of that ball, maybe it was a lot of fun.
This smile makes the whole trip worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment