My sweet little angel Kaitlin is such a joy. She loves to coo and talk and laugh. A couple of weeks ago, Emma was being really silly and got Kaitlin laughing these huge adorable belly laughs. Emma is the best at getting Kaitlin to laugh. (We recorded it, but I think the video function on my camera is broken because it won't upload.)
She has this bib that says, "Made you smile!" and I definitely think that should be her catch phrase because she does just that. We took a nap at the same time today and I woke up to her talking and cooing and laughing. I must say, it was a very nice way to be woken up.
That was hilarious! To prove my point, Kaitlin, who should be going to sleep right now, is in the next room and I was replaying the soundbite of Emma being crazy and she started laughing.
She has this bib that says, "Made you smile!" and I definitely think that should be her catch phrase because she does just that. We took a nap at the same time today and I woke up to her talking and cooing and laughing. I must say, it was a very nice way to be woken up.
That was hilarious! To prove my point, Kaitlin, who should be going to sleep right now, is in the next room and I was replaying the soundbite of Emma being crazy and she started laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment