My little Anya is so much fun to be around! She makes hilarious faces and always knows what she wants. 
The other day I decided to take a nap with her on my bed. I must have fallen asleep first because when I woke up, I found some presents on my pillow: a book, some toys, a hair bow . . . (She is such a sweetheart!) When I looked over to see if Anya was asleep, I didn't see her. When I went to get out of bed, I noticed this on the floor next to me:
None of these things were on the floor before I went to bed. ( Did anyone else notice two pillows, two blankies, and two binkis? That's my Anya for you!)
She is very independent - the other day she finished eating so I cleaned her up and took her down from her chair. She yelled at me, climbed back in her chair and then got down by herself. I now know to ask her if she wants help getting down before I actually do it. I must say that this determined independence has been a blessing in disguise. I have been having back problems due to the pregnancy and I am not allowed to lift her up anymore. It works out nicely that she wants to climb in and out of everything herself!

She is focused on two things in her life right now: pretty dresses and owies. Every morning when we dress her, she informs me that she wants a "pretty dress." I can occasionally convince her to wear a pretty shirt or some pretty pants. She talks about her pretty dress all day: if it gets dirty, how we need to put a bib over it, how it's pretty for dancing, etc. The other day I put her in a dress that is really simple and kind of looks like a long shirt. She argued with me all day that it was a shirt. When we talked about her pretty dress, she would say, "no, pretty shirt!" I tried to convince her that it was a dress all day, but when Mike got home and I told him about it, he asked her are you wearing a pretty dress? She said, "no pretty shirt!"
The second thing that she is obsessed about are owies. I think she tells me about an owie she has (real or not) about every 5 minutes. I hear "leg hurt" or "nose hurt" or "arm hurt" or whatever other body part that happens to feel less than stellar at the moment hurts all day long! She got a mosquito bite on her leg that she scratched and it turned into an owie. She still points to the spot (that is completely clear) and tells me about the owie while she shakes her head no: meaning there's no owie there anymore. It is cute and annoying all at the same time.
She is my little organizer and I feel bad that she has me (the messy one) as a mom. We were late bringing dinner to Mike the other day because she had to clean up what she was playing with before we could leave. She told me she needed to "neen nup." It was awesome! She wouldn't even let me help. I'm really excited about her need for order and I hope she keeps doing it despite the messy house she lives in.

Our little Anya is such a sweetheart and we love her so much! She will come give me hugs at random moments without being asked. She always has a smile on her face and she always brings one to our faces as well.
She is very independent - the other day she finished eating so I cleaned her up and took her down from her chair. She yelled at me, climbed back in her chair and then got down by herself. I now know to ask her if she wants help getting down before I actually do it. I must say that this determined independence has been a blessing in disguise. I have been having back problems due to the pregnancy and I am not allowed to lift her up anymore. It works out nicely that she wants to climb in and out of everything herself!
She is focused on two things in her life right now: pretty dresses and owies. Every morning when we dress her, she informs me that she wants a "pretty dress." I can occasionally convince her to wear a pretty shirt or some pretty pants. She talks about her pretty dress all day: if it gets dirty, how we need to put a bib over it, how it's pretty for dancing, etc. The other day I put her in a dress that is really simple and kind of looks like a long shirt. She argued with me all day that it was a shirt. When we talked about her pretty dress, she would say, "no, pretty shirt!" I tried to convince her that it was a dress all day, but when Mike got home and I told him about it, he asked her are you wearing a pretty dress? She said, "no pretty shirt!"
The second thing that she is obsessed about are owies. I think she tells me about an owie she has (real or not) about every 5 minutes. I hear "leg hurt" or "nose hurt" or "arm hurt" or whatever other body part that happens to feel less than stellar at the moment hurts all day long! She got a mosquito bite on her leg that she scratched and it turned into an owie. She still points to the spot (that is completely clear) and tells me about the owie while she shakes her head no: meaning there's no owie there anymore. It is cute and annoying all at the same time.
She is my little organizer and I feel bad that she has me (the messy one) as a mom. We were late bringing dinner to Mike the other day because she had to clean up what she was playing with before we could leave. She told me she needed to "neen nup." It was awesome! She wouldn't even let me help. I'm really excited about her need for order and I hope she keeps doing it despite the messy house she lives in.
Our little Anya is such a sweetheart and we love her so much! She will come give me hugs at random moments without being asked. She always has a smile on her face and she always brings one to our faces as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment