I know it's the middle of May, but I am finally catching up on all the stuff that has been going on in our lives. For those of you who haven't heard, we got a job in Arizona and will be moving down there this summer. Mike graduated!!! And we are on our way. We are very grateful to have a job during these hard times. We are also grateful to Mike's parents and my mom and Larry for all their support and love. We had quite the house full for a couple of days. At one point everyone in the picture except one person was staying in our two bedroom place.
Sadly this was the best group shot we got. No one was very picture happy so the ones I got were not very good. Mike didn't care and since it was his day, I didn't push the issue.
Sadly this was the best group shot we got. No one was very picture happy so the ones I got were not very good. Mike didn't care and since it was his day, I didn't push the issue.
Here's my handsome graduate. I am so proud of him!

It was a very long commencement and Uncle Scotty was a huge help at keeping the girls happy. Thanks Scott! One of the fun parts was that we sat really close to where Mike walked in and where he sat during the commencement. This is Emma yelling to him.
I don't know what kind of face Anya is making, but I thought it was pretty funny.
Well mom and dad, your son finally made it!
1 comment:
Wow Arizona! Congratulations and good luck!
Post a Comment