Emma and I had an interesting conversation yesterday. This just shows what a sweetie she can be. I walk her up to preschool and while she is there, I work out. Here is the conversation we had walking home.
Emma: Mom, why do you exercise while I am at school?
Me: I helps me stay healthy and it helps make my body look nice.
Emma: Mom, you have a beautiful body (big smile).
Me: (Warm fuzzy feelings all over.)
Mike tells Emma that he thinks I'm beautiful all the time and I guess it is starting to wear off. Times like these make mothering a little bit easier.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! Jake will say stuff like that to me sometimes too, "Mommy... you have pretty eyes." I guess he hears Tanner say that one. :)
Post a Comment